Mothering is tough stuff. Being a mother requires a physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, and every other kind of commitment that can leave us feeling exhausted, cranky, and empty by the end of the day… or by 9:30 in the morning!! I work with women to help them discover and operate in their “Mama Flow” as I like to call it.
Motherhood coaching is for women who desire a deeper sense of…
And are looking to ditch feelings of…
- “Mommy guilt”
- Doing a million things but not enjoying any of them
Coaching is not designed for women with significant mental health conditions like depression or anxiety. Rather, coaching is for women who are functioning well but still feel that something is missing. Coaching is for women who want to take an area of their lives to the next level – whether that be their role as mother, a new business venture, a creative project or something else.
How does coaching work? Here’s a bit of what coaching looks like…
- Envisioning your ideal life
- Clarifying your values and goals
- Conducting a strengths assessment to tap into the skills and power you have that you can harness to create change
- Formulating a plan that will use your skills
- Outlining progress points
- Holding you accountable for progress
- Providing structure, encouragement and support
- Finding your “Mama Flow” and understanding how to tap into your flow at will
I look forward to working with you and watching you own your life in a deeper, more meaningful way.